And want to share it? Send us your poems, drawings, short stories, photos, prints, paintings, or any other creative effort you have polished to perfection. All submissions will be considered for publication in a wide range of venues, including A+ Magazine, the Honors College blog and other social media. We’re also looking for creative work to display in Ozark Hall.
We’re always excited to shine a spotlight on the great pieces our students are creating, and it can be a great portfolio item and exposure for you! Deadline: October 1, 2015.
- You must be an Honors College student in good standing in your honors program.
- We’re looking for short stuff so keep written work under 1000 words.
- Because we’ll have a wide audience, remember to keep it clean (think PG rating).
- Limit five works per student.
- Everything else is up to you! Have a genre or medium we’ve overlooked? Send that our way too.
How to submit:
Submit your work online using the Honors College Creative Work Submission form.
All rights are retained by the student. Check with publications in your field to know whether or not publication in Honors College materials will make a piece ineligible elsewhere.
Questions? Email Anthony Blake, Honors College Editor, at email@example.com.